AJA KUMO 1616-12G router is now shipping
A USB port makes it easy to configure the router IP address via AJA’s free eMini-Setup software
AJA Video Systems has announced that KUMO 1616-12G is now shipping. Featuring 16x 12G-SDI inputs and 16x 12G-SDI outputs, the compact SDI router supports high frame rate and deep color workflows over SDI, at up to 4K and 8K resolutions.
Designed for broadcast, production and ProAV environments where size and capacity are crucial, KUMO 1616-12G mirrors the compact physical form of AJA’s production-proven KUMO 1616 router and offers network-based and/or physical control. Multi-port gang-routing supports up to 8K resolutions, and a USB port makes it easy to configure the router IP address via AJA’s free eMini-Setup software. Key feature highlights include:
- 16x 12G-SDI inputs and 16x outputs for up to 4K/UltraHD support at 60p over a single cable
- Small, compact 1RU form factor
- Multi-port gang control supports up to 8K resolutions
- Redundant power supply option
- Eight salvos per router
- Embedded web server for remote control on any standard web browser
- USB port to easily configure the router IP address and simplify initial network configuration
- Auto re-clocking SDI rates: 270 Mbps /1.483/1.485/2.967/2.970/5.934/5.940/11.868/11.880 Gbps
- Support for AJA KUMO Control Panels (hardware, with direct connect or networked)
- 5-year warranty and support
Pricing and Availability
KUMO 1616-12G is currently available through AJA’s worldwide reseller network for $2495 US MSRP. For more information, visit: https://www.aja.com/products/kumo-1616-12g.