Broadcast Solutions is going to distribute AbonAir’s systems in Europe, Middle East and South East Asia
Broadcast Solutions GmbH has added ABonAir to its distribution division. Since now, the company distributes AbonAir’s wireless video link systems in Europe, Middle East and South East Asia.
This service is used to transmit video content from professional camera and production teams to OB Vans or broadcast stations through microwave technology with the 7 msec latency. What AbonAir’s system does is support integrated Intercom for communication between the cameraman and the director on the same RF channel as the video content.
The ABonAir wireless broadcasting solutions are designed for news coverage (ENG), outdoor sports, reality shows, entertainment, live events and video assist. Fields of use include TV channels, news broadcasters, production companies, OB Vans, rental houses and system integrators.
ABonAir’s technical features
- Robust and reliable OFDM wireless link
- Full duplex data channel (1 Mbps) for 100% availability
- 264 CODEC – broadcast quality (+52dB PSNR)
- Line of sight, wireless range up to 2.5 km
- Resolutions – SD/HD up to 1080p (NTSC/PAL)
- Lowest delay in the market (only 7msec)
- Embedded camera control unit (CCU/RCP and PTZ)
- Unlicensed frequencies (4.9 Ghz-5.875 Ghz)
- Low power consumption (10 W)
- Automatic configuration for fast setup time
- Embedded intercom
- Fiber coverage extender for Multi-Venue or Multi-Zone usage
For more information: broadcast-solutions.de/en/products/abonair.