Dalet will introduce new products via IBC2020 virtual showcase
Dalet, a provider of solutions and services for broadcasters and content professionals, today announced its virtual IBC2020 event plans through Dalet Connect. An extension to Dalet’s online presence launched in April 2020, Dalet Connect is a digital meeting environment dedicated to media professionals looking for workflow solutions. Dalet kicks off its “Virtual IBC” on September 1st with digital sessions on new product introductions and workflows. Furthermore, in partnership with Adobe, AWS and Bitmovin, Dalet Pulse, which will be held on September 8th, is a special online event that provides attendees the opportunity to interact with the Dalet team, learn about the latest innovations and what’s on the horizon.
“IBC has long served as the platform for Dalet to present real technology use cases as well as to discuss our innovation plans. It has also been a place for us to connect with our customers and partners and hear what matters to their businesses,” comments Robin Kirchhoffer, director of Marketing, Operations and Content, Dalet. “With the current events preventing us from connecting in person, these deep conversations become more important now than ever,” Robin summarizes. “Over the last several months we have been fine-tuning the Dalet Connect online experience to recreate a community environment where any media professional can engage with Dalet at their own pace and based on their specific needs.”
The expanding digital session lineup features new product introductions and technology innovation including:
- New Dalet AmberFin Cloud Transcoder – This SaaS-based, high-quality media processing service offers transcoding, media packaging and distribution capabilities with “unlimited” scalability.
- Innovating OTT Workflows – The Ooyala Flex Media Platform, integrated with Bitmovin’s encoding, player and analytics offerings, redefines the economics and the user experience of OTT video distribution. The presentation will feature the case study of the National Rugby League of Australia.
- New Cloud-enabled Graphics with Dalet CubeNG – Tightly integrated in the Dalet Galaxy five platform, Dalet CubeNG can now run on public cloud infrastructure as well as on-premises, supporting real-time graphics creation.
- Enhanced integrations with Adobe Premiere Pro: with new functionality for the Ooyala Flex Media Platform, thanks to improvements to its Adobe Panel and added support for remote and cloud editing workflows with Dalet Galaxy five, enabling advanced collaboration for distributed teams.
- New and improved tools for home-based production: Dalet Galaxy xCloud, a SaaS-based full-featured version of the Dalet Galaxy five platform, facilitates end-to-end remote production workflows with unlimited scalability. Updates to Dalet On-the-Go newsroom mobile app include a new UI and a range of usability improvements to optimize remote user experience for journalists, reporters and chief editors.
- A range of SaaS offerings to complement existing Dalet operations: from AI-driven editorial tools with Dalet Media Cortex, to B2B monetization solutions that selectively expose a content owners’ catalog with Dalet StoreFront.
Attendees can register for live digital sessions and Dalet Pulse as well as schedule meetings @ https://connect.dalet.com/.