Multi-site content collaboration and synchronization, along with intelligent archiving, empower users to drive greater productivity, creativity and insight
Quantum Corp. announced StorNext 6, a major new release of its award-winning StorNext® platform, adding new advanced data management features to the industry-leading 4K performance of the company’s workflow storage solutions portfolio.
With this unique combination of performance and automatic, policy-driven management, StorNext 6 is engineered to overcome the challenges of ever-growing, higher-resolution content and capitalize on the opportunities to re-monetize or re-purpose that content. StorNext 6 features include more efficient and cost-effective ways to meet project performance demands, share and access content across geographically distributed teams, and manage and protect archived content. Quantum delivers all these benefits in an integrated, multi-tier storage solution encompassing flash, spinning disk, object storage, tape and the cloud while maintaining optimized performance, visibility and access at every tier.
- Increasing Demand for Storage Performance and Agility
- Quality of Service: Optimizing Performance to Support 4K Work
- Collaborative Workflows via Shared Archive With FlexSpace™
- Multi-Site Synchronization With FlexSync™
- Copy Expiration and Selectable Retrieve
- Online Stripe Group Management
- Focused Mac Finder Results