Quantum Corp. (NYSE: QTM) announced that its StorNext® Pro Solutions received a Visionary Product Award for “Enabling Collaborative Storage Technology” at the 14th annual Storage Visions Conference in Las Vegas. The Storage Visions Awards recognize companies advancing the state of the art in storage technologies for consumer electronics and the media and entertainment industries, as well as visionary products for the digital content value chain and digital storage users.
Powered by Quantum’s StorNext 5 technology, StorNext Pro Solutions include five high-performance storage systems optimized to enable collaborative workflows, providing faster and more cost-effective creation, management, processing and delivery of content:
– StorNext Pro 4K meets the demands of modern 4K media workflows from ingest to production to delivery with flash-based metadata appliances and highly scalable disk storage.
– StorNext Pro Studio makes it easier to refresh or enhance existing Apple Xsan deployments by providing a high-performance, scalable and 100 percent Xsan-compatible solution.
– StorNext Pro Foundation gives smaller production workgroups a high-performance, attractively priced solution for managing content from ingest to delivery to archive.
– StorNext Pro Workgroup provides ingest, production, review and delivery, with different options for petascale content storage and access at any stage of the workflow, including Quantum’s Lattus™ extended online storage.
– StorNext Pro Production supports complete, high-performance workflow storage spanning content production to content library management.
A partner program of the 2015 International Computer and Electronics Show (CES), the Storage Visions Conference is presented by the Entertainment Storage Alliance and Coughlin Associates.
Alex Grossman, Vice President, Media and Entertainment, Quantum: “In the rapidly evolving world of digital media production, with increasingly tighter deadlines, companies are struggling to ensure their storage infrastructure supports more complex, higher-volume workflows. We developed StorNext Pro Solutions to address this challenge head-on, enabling companies to work more efficiently from ingest to archive at any scale and adapt to new workflow demands. We appreciate Storage Visions recognizing the innovation and value Quantum is delivering to customers.”