Sennheiser’s #DontStopTheEducation continues with three round-table discussions
“Independent Artists Round Table, Immersive Audio and a chat with Blake Shelton’s Crew” are the topics of the upcoming Sennheiser’s #DontStopTheEducation round-table discussions. Additionally, other live webinars in the series will look at the planning and execution of big TV productions, antenna system design, RF wireless basics and the optimization of IEM systems.
First, Independent Artists – Streaming, Technical Approach, Growing an Audience – Tuesday, May 26, 2020, 17:00 Berlin time (16:00 London, 11:00 New York, 15:00 UTC)
Sennheiser hosts Andy Egerton and Tim Moore will be joined by Tom Wurth, Katie Cole, Jess Guise and Frank Turner to discuss how independent artists produce and market their music. The panellists will answer questions from the audience. You can register here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_P7o7pHQBTAm5LnB2ZpPRUw
Next, Immersive Audio Discussion with Andrés Mayo & Martín Muscatello – May 27, 2020 17:00 Berlin time (16:00 London, 11:00 New York, 15:00 UTC)
Brian Glasscock of the Sennheiser AMBEO Immersive Audio team will welcome Andrés Mayo and Martín Muscatello for the first in a regular series of presentations and discussions with leading immersive audio practitioners. Registrations are now open at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_G_6cEkeXRp27IV-vqbTdmA
Last but not least, Crew Call – Blake Shelton – June 2, 2020 17:00 Berlin time (16:00 London, 11:00 New York, 15:00 UTC)
Sennheiser hosts Tim Moore and Andy Egerton welcome members of country artist Blake Shelton’s team. The guests will include members of the band, the audio team, and other production staff who will discuss how a crew works as a unit to approach audio, wireless, planning and the execution of a major tour. Brad Baisley (Monitor Engineer), Tracy Broussard (Drummer), Jeff Parsons (FoH), Ed Hardin (Drum Tech) and Jason Herndon (Guitar Tech) will share insights and will answer questions from the audience. Sign in at https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_1WC_1gcuTkaP9iI49ifa6Q
Furthermore, Sennheiser has planned several webinars:
- Planning and Executing a Big Live TV event – May 28, 2020, various times. Sennheiser RF expert Volker Schmitt will describe how to plan and execute a major live TV event. Using the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest as an example, Volker will talk about the importance of planning and system redundancy as a key element and answer any audience questions.
This webinar is offered at three different times to allow as many people from around the globe to tune in as possible.
- 08:30 Berlin time: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_cOTkalnxS8eaDNfpWEqZxw
- 13:30 Berlin time: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN__d-YDHZ7S7uXrNphKP-VeQ
- 18:00 Berlin time: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_aCWCC3w2RI-9MC97L7lpMA
- Antenna System Design (including multi-zone set-ups) – June 3, 2020, various times. Sennheiser RF specialist Jonas Naesby will share best practice examples of designing antenna systems. He will explain how to calculate gain structures and how to extend coverage by setting up additional antenna zones.
This webinar will also be offered at three different times:
- 08:30 Berlin time: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_oD_3pPSVQe2YCxNaP_0HEA
- 13:30 Berlin time: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_V1kxPApQTsObck4c2QVR3Q
- 18:00 Berlin time: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_7RFznWqGTjye9vdCSumTvQ
- Fundamentals of Wireless Mics – June 4 and 5, various times. In this two-hour webinar, RF expert Andrew Kornstein will provide a deep dive into wireless microphone technology. Participants will learn the theory and physics behind the electromagnetic spectrum and how it applies to day-to-day operation of wireless microphones. Andrew will also discuss many practical ways to effectively plan and deploy RF wireless systems, maximize the channel count and ensure optimum operational stability even in the most challenging RF environments.
Again, this webinar will be offered at three different times
- June 4, 16:00 Berlin time: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_-R_OiIcGSt6ko1SYITeUhQ
- June 4, 20:00 Berlin time: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_RuypjTqtQCuMyhtpGKJwNg
- June 5, 01:30 Berlin time: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_GTSBpDQeQ0OX2QZMbs8QCg
- IEM System Optimization – June 8, various times. RF wireless expert Jonas Naesby will show how to set up multi-channel IEM systems and do live walk tests for webinar participants to demonstrate how adjusting a few simple settings will significantly improve sound quality and coverage.
This webinar will be offered at three different times:
- 08:30 Berlin time: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_2f1eTTGpRfGKe96AHGTckQ
- 13:30 Berlin time: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_x4MjUtfUQeqze6SvSaMxiQ
- 18:00 Berlin time: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Ne_5-CTuR5u2wYXd_gW0AQ