Sony Professional Solutions Europe is announcing plans for its CineAlta digital motion picture camera system. This latest addition to the CineAlta family is being developed through close collaboration with creative professionals including Directors, Cinematographers, Operators and Digital Imaging Technicians.
Technology highlights and key benefits, according to Sony:
• Full Frame 36x24mm sensor exclusively designed for this Digital Motion Picture Camera.
• Aspect ratio-agnostic – including Full Frame, Super35 4K 4-perf 4:3 Anamorphic and 4K spherical 3-perf 17:9.
• New image sensor improving picture quality.
• Maintains the workflow established with Sony’s 16bit RAW/X-OCN and XAVC
• Compatible with current and upcoming hardware accessories for CineAlta cameras (DVF-EL200 Full HD OLED Viewfinder, AXS-R7 recorder, AXS-CR1 and AR1 card reader, AXS and SxS memory cards).