TM Broadcast International 86 is now available!
5G will dramatically change the way the broadcast industry deals with transmission, distribution and production of content. That’s the main reason we decided to make it the star of our latest issue, which you can read now via Issuu: https://issuu.com/daromedia/docs/tmbroadcastinternational86?fr=sOWE0YjM2ODg0OQ
At TM Broadcast International 86 you’ll delve into great topics such as:
- 5G and its impact on Broadcast – A report by Yeray Alfageme, Service Manager Olympic Channel
- “Extraordinary opportunities for the broadcast universe” – Interview with Henry Calvert, Head of Network 2020 at GSMA
- IMDEA-5TONIC Inside Europe’s main lab for 5G technology – Interview with Arturo Azcorra, Head of IMDEA Networks
- “Almost-euphoric balance of TV3’s 5G experience with Superbikes at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya” – By TV3
- Exploring the potential of 5G in remote production – By Olivier Suard, VP of Marketing, Nevion.
- What 5G means for media and entertainment – By Baruch Altman, AVP Technologies and Projects, LiveU and Chair, 5G-IA Trials & Pilots working Group International Stream
- Interview with Tony Miller BSC: From the fantasy world of “Carnival Row” to the naturalistc touch of “Fleabag”
- Live streaming in covid-19 times: challenges and technological solutions – Analyzing Red Bull “Batalla de los Gallos” with Square One Media
- Essential Guide for Choosing a 4K Camera – 4K, a world with plenty of possibilities – By Carlos Medina, Audiovisual Technology Expert and Advisor
- And more!