TM Broadcast International 90 is here!
We’re back! TM Broadcast International just shared its 90th issue… we’re close to our Special issue #100! Once again, our editorial team brings you an interesting selecion of exclusive content created along with some of the most interesting broadcasters, production companies and professionals out there.
You can read the magazine now online: https://issuu.com/daromedia/docs/tmbroadcastmagazine90?fr=sODIyODM2ODg0OQ
So, what can you expect to find in our latest issue?
- Whisper: How one of Europe’s leading produciton companies understands broadcast technology. An interview with Jon Fay, Technical Director at Whisper
- Go3 (TV3 Group): An OTT platform featuring technology that is ready to adapt to the needs of consumers. A conversation with Jan Wykrytowicz, Pay TV (TV3 Group) CEO.
- AoIP – The Benefits: The first chapter of a trilogy devoted to Audio over IP. By Yeray Alfageme, Service Manager Olympic Channel.
- Sam Price-Waldman: A camera as a vehicle for reality. The ‘The Vow’ (HBO)’s DoP tell us the keys to his work.
- Virtual Control Processing for Sustainable and Efficient Productions. By Mark Davies, Director of Products and Technology at TSL Products
- Test Zone: hi (Human Interface) – Intuition makes it to Broadcast Control Systems.
- And more!