Ateme confirms attendance at NAB 2023
Ateme has confirmed its attendance at NAB 2023 where it will showcase its profit-boosting end-to-end solutions for video processing and delivery.
The company will focus on new capabilities using technologies such as AI, 5G, and the cloud to bring more efficient and sustainable ways of delivering video.
Ateme’s stand (W1517) in the Las Vegas Convention Center will present demos to discover how to captivate audiences and boost profitability with:
- Increased audience engagement through enriched push notifications of the best moments
- Better social interaction while watching video in a virtual lounge
- New in-stadium experiences based on 5G delivery
- Low-latency dynamic ad insertion, for optimal monetization of high-value sports events
- More efficient video delivery leveraging new codecs, cloud technologies and end-to-end efficiencies
Remi Beaudouin, Chief Strategy Officer at Ateme, states: “Our participation in the NAB Show 2023 is focused around the viewer’s experience. In the current competitive environment, with audiences exposed to live streaming, it’s more necessary than ever to offer personalized features that will allow for the best quality of experience with the lowest latency and increasing monetization opportunities. We are proud to say that we offer solutions to deliver the best content experience, adapted to each specific need.”