Nagra introduces on AWS Marketplace a multi-DRM service
Multi-DRM software is now available on AWS Marketplace
Nagra, a Kudelski Group company and provider of content protection and media and entertainment solutions, has made public that its multi-DRM solution is now available for purchase via a SaaS pricing model on AWS Marketplace. The purpose of Nagra multi-DRM solution is built for SaaS-based modern cloud environments and utilizes services such as Amazon EKS, OpenSearch, S3 and RDS.
AWS Marketplace is a digital catalogue with thousands of software listings from independent software vendors. The newly available NAGRA multi-DRM solution offers users a 30 day or 1,000 license free trial to validate and test the solution within their applications.
According to Nagra, these are its multi-DRM solution features:
- Scalable content protection solution optimized for high-demand content (e.g. live sports)
- Centralized dashboards that provide visibility of key demand peaks
- Integrated content wizards to efficiently set parameters for a range of content packagers
- Ability to integrate Nagra secure player SDKs within existing applications
- Issue resolution support through built-in debug tool
- Support and Professional Services