PlayBox Neo will show new releases and upgrades at Dubai’s CABSAT 2021
The world trade fair CABSAT 2021 at Dubai’s World Trade Centre will exhibit the recent additions that PlayBox Neo has made on its range of broadcast playout and channel branding solutions.
Capture Suite is making the debut on this fair and PlayBox Neo has developed or use within the UHD/HD/SD production workflow of television networks, post-production facilities and playout service-providers. It allows users to control multiple ingest channels across multiple servers from a single web user interface.
Also, the company shows the more recent version of AirBox Neo-20. This is the automated playout system of PlayBox Neo. It can be configured for round-the-clock automated operation on any scale from a regional station or corporate TV service up to global network broadcasting to multiple timezones in multiple languages. Terrestrial, satellite, cable and IP-streamed transmission are all fully supported. Playlist scheduling can be performed weeks ahead of actual transmission while retaining the freedom to trim, edit or reschedule content or integrate with live production. AirBox Neo-20’s connectivity is expanded with support for NDI input and output. The addition performs some new features:
– Transport stream and XDCAM MXF file clips can now be played back while still being ingested.
– GPU acceleration can be used to achieve fast file decoding.
– Picture-in-picture digital video effects can be created within AirBox Neo-20.
– Real-time loudness compliance ensures the audio output level remains within a preset safe dynamic range to conform to standards.
– Operators are alerted to absent or frozen video feeds via a web-based multiviewer
– Input/output configuration can be performed using a web-based resource monitor connected via a secure link.
Also, PlayBox Neo will promote Cloud2TV platform at CABSAT 2021. It is a solution for secure media asset management and archiving, accessible by authorized personnel remotely.
“MENA broadcasters, like their colleagues around the world, are looking for maximum reliability and creative efficiency. Our CABSAT demonstration will show how straightforward PlayBox Neo systems are to install. The intuitive PlayBox Neo graphic interface also makes them very easy to operate. PlayBox Neo customers also expect, and get, absolute freedom to expand their systems as their business develops. There is no size limitation, from the day of installation right through the full lifetime of the system,” says PlayBox Neo CEO Pavlin Rahnev.