TM Broadcast International 91 is out!
We usually refer to our field of activity as ‘the broadcast world’. But what if we start calling it a ‘broadcast universe’? An infinite space in continuous expansion, reshaping boundaries with unprecedented developments having a halo that keeps us inevitably captivated.
It is complex to reflect in a few pages the endless diversity that such a deceiving landscape implies; however, like so many other times, we have designed a magazine that clearly captures constellations that define the present and future of the sector. You can read it now online! https://issuu.com/daromedia/docs/tmbroadcastmagazine91?fr=sMjFmNjM2ODg0OQ
We’ve prepared amazing contents for this issue:
- Virtual Production special: with Dimension Studio and Orca Studios
- Extreme E: A challenging production from the harshest environments
- Dan Stoloff: Successfully overcoming the creative challenges of ‘The Boys’
- AoIP: Practical applications
- Test, QC and monitoring: 4 future-proof solutions
- ITV’s Journey with Server Side Ad Insertion
- Test Zone: Panasonic Lumix DC-BGH1
- And more!